Friday, June 3, 2011

Equine Dentist

Today's client had a terrible time driving to my place. His new diesel dually would not run with the diesel fuel he'd gotten on his way down from hours north of Flagstaff, AZ. The fuel filters were changed, and that helped, but the diesel fuel just wasn't burning right for the engine to work.
The journey of a horseman can be accelerated I believe if you own one of these diesel engines. My friend from Prescott was down riding with me and having a terrible time with the horse's head control. You must realize that some form of bit will go into your horse's mouth every time you saddle it up to ride. Just like you will put diesel fuel in the vehicle every time you need to drive it. If you have not had a great equine dentist look at your horse's teeth this year, than your fuel filters will not help, no matter what bit you try to ride your horse with.
There is much more on this I will continue to blog later, just getting the right dentist is like trusting the mechanic. Mike Lipsey is the one I trust in my area, and he does travel in quite a large part of North America just doing horse's teeth. That would be one reason I use him, he's up on everyone else in experience inside a horse's mouth.
Driving a diesel is not a bad experience, but I sure don't want to try and get anywhere on a bad filter.

1 comment:

  1. This was an 08 Chevy Duramax diesel. Another client of mine mentioned that some fuel cleaner works great for this problem.

    One other client suggested to me, fuel addative was similar to grain for your horse, your diesel just doesn't have enough to work with out it.

    ReplyDelete